Mack ‘n Me minimum Hire on One Item is 2 weeks
Hire Terms And Conditions - For Illawarra Residents Only
- The Hire period commences from the day the equipment is received by the customer.
- 2 week hire fee and $35 Deposit is payable, on the commencement of hire.
- The Deposit is refundable when the equipment is returned to Mack 'n Me, in clean condition and undamaged.
- Hire fees are to be paid in cash, card or bank transfer. See Below for Deposit and Weekly Hire Fees
- We charge for our items on a weekly basis. Two week minimum hire charge applies to all equipment, and is then charged weekly. There are no part weeks.
- The Client indemnifies Mack 6 PTY LTD T/A Mack ‘n Me not liable for all injuries or damage of any kind while operating any equipment hired thereof. Mack 'n Me accepts no responsibility for any injury caused or sustained through the use of items hired.
- The Client is to return equipment clean and in good working condition, other than what would be considered normal wear and tear. Any damage caused while the equipment is hired will be charged for, and the Deposit fee, forfeited.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure you contact us, as soon as practical, to arrange for items to be returned to Mack 'n Me. Hire Charges will continue, unless we are otherwise notified.
- Rental Fees apply, whether the item/s have been used or not.
- Repairs are not to be conducted on any of our equipment without prior authorisation from Mack 'n Me.
- If the Rental Item is faulty,or fails to operate in accordance with the Manufacturer’s Specifications and Operation Instructions, Mack ‘n Me will replace it, as soon as possible, at the shop.
- We reserve the right to cease a hire period without any notice if:- a) Hire payments are not being made b) Equipment is being mistreated or used in an unsafe manner c) Any Hire Terms and Conditions are being breached in any way
Our Hire Equipment is thoroughly and hygienically cleaned before and after each use. Hospital Grade Disinfectant is used to clean and sanitise all products. All moveable parts are serviced, to ensure the item is safe and in good condition, before we offer it for hire. This does not apply to New Unused Items.
Would you like to "Try before you Buy"?
If you are not sure if the item is suitable for your needs, or if you are intending short term use only, then hiring could be an option. All our Items for Sale are for hire. If you decide to purchase, Two weeks hire fees will be deducted from the full price of the item.
One Day or Part Week Hire Fee is the same as a Weekly fee.
For Illawarra Residents only.
The weekly hire fee for all items is priced per item per week, per item.
New items will not be replaced.
Deposit and Hire Fees as follows:-
2 weeks payment and $35 Cleaning Fee paid on receipt of the items. Cleaning Fee is refundable on return of items, cleaned.
Standard Wheelchair/Transit Wheelchair $15pw
Rollators/4 Wheel Walkers $15pw
Commodes - Wheels $15pw Bucket to be purchased $22
Bedside $10pw Bucket to be purchased $22
Knee Scooters $20pw
Shower Chairs, Bed Rail, Over-Bed Table $10pw
Shower Stool - $10pw
Bariatric Shower Stool - $15pw