- Hire Equipment
Mack ‘n Me minimum Hire on One Item is 2 weeks
Hire Terms And Conditions - For Illawarra Residents Only
- The Hire period commences from the day the equipment is received by the customer.
- A deposit will be payable on the commencement of hire, to be refunded when the equipment is returned to Mack 'n Me. Deposits and hire fees are to be paid in cash or bank transfer. See Below for Deposit and Weekly Hire Fees
- We charge for our items on a weekly basis. Two week minimum hire charge applies to all equipment, and is charged per week. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Request a Call Back to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can contact us on Shop 42571976 or Jackie 0414566836.
- The Client indemnifies Mack 6 PTY LTD T/A Mack ‘n Me not liable for all injuries or damage of any kind while operating any equipment hired thereof. Mack 'n Me accepts no responsibility for any injury caused or sustained through the use of items hired.
- The Client is to return equipment clean and in good working condition, other than what would be considered normal wear and tear. Any damage caused while the equipment is hired will be charged for, and the deposit may be forfeited.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure you contact us Contact Us or Request a Call Back, or notify us by other means agreed to at time of receipt of the item, as soon as practical, to arrange for items to be returned to Mack 'n Me. Consideration of the rental period will be taken from the email/message date/time sent, and actual pick up time, where applicable, for cessation of rental period. Hire Charges will continue, unless we are otherwise notified.
- Rental Fees apply, whether the item/s have been used or not.
- Repairs are not to be conducted on any of our equipment without prior authorisation from Mack 'n Me.
- If the Rental Item is faulty,or fails to operate in accordance with the Manufacturer’s Specifications and Operation Instructions, Mack ‘n Me will replace it, as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to cease a hire period without any notice if:- a) Hire payments are not being made b) Equipment is being mistreated or used in an unsafe manner c) Any Hire Terms and Conditions are being breached in any way
Our Hire Equipment is thoroughly and hygienically cleaned before and after each use. Hospital Grade Disinfectant is used to clean and sanitise all products. All moveable parts are serviced, to ensure the item is safe and in good condition, before we offer it for hire. This does not apply to New Unused Items.
Would you like to "Try before you Buy"?
If you are not sure if the item is suitable for your needs, or if you are intending short term use only, then hiring could be an option. All our Items for Sale are for hire. If you decide to purchase, the hire fees will be deducted from the full price of the item.
One Day or Part Week Hire Fee is the same as a Weekly fee. Your Deposit will be returned when the unit is returned.
Hire Deposit and Weekly Hire Fees - For Illawarra Residents only.
The weekly hire fee for all items is priced per item per week, per item.
New items will not be replaced.
Deposit and Hire Fees as follows:-
Standard Wheelchair/Transit Wheelchair $50 $15pw
Rollators/4 Wheel Walkers $30 $10pw
Commodes - Wheels $15pw Bucket to be purchased $22
Bedside $10pw Bucket to be purchased $22
Knee Scooters $50 $20pw
Shower Chairs, Bed Rail, Over-Bed Table - $30 $10pw
Shower Stool - $20 $10pw
Bariatric Shower Stool - $30 $15pw