Affinity® Folding Aluminium Wheelchair
|3 Colours||Camel, Silver, Black|
|Net Weight||9.7kg - Frame Only|
|Seat Size||W 45cm X D 42cm|
|Unit Footprint||D104cm X W 61cm|
|Brakes||Attendant and Occupant|
|Rear Wheels||24" Pneumatic|
|Front Wheels||6" Solid PU Front - 15cm X 3cm wide|
|Bearings||Ball Bearings -Durable and Long Lasting|
|Dual Cross-Braces||for stability and support|
Description RRP $629.00
When a Wheelchair becomes a necessity, there are many considerations when choosing one that ticks all the boxes. Of all the specifications you need to look at, being User Friendly is the most important. If the Wheelchair is difficult, cumbersome, or uncomfortable to use, outings and appointments will become more of a burden. Are you looking for a Superior Quality Wheelchair at an affordable price? Look no further! Our accurate Specifications should take all the guess work out of your shopping! Excellent value, and a dream to use! :)
Our User Friendly, Quality Wheelchair will help make life a bit simpler, and you can get on with the business of living!
To us, User Friendly means easy to use, comfortable, and not the focus of the day, because you dread using it. A smart looking unit, our 20017 M6400 is easy to use and provides a smooth, and very comfortable ride, for both the occupant and the attendant.
Not sure what to look for, or how to choose a wheelchair?
Shopping Checklist: - If you would like further information, Contact Us to have a chat! Email us your number and we'll call at a time that is convenient to you.
Aluminium VS Steel - Aluminium is strong, rust-free and light-weight in comparison to steel.
Cushion VS No Cushion - for longer trips, a cushion provides a softer ride and reduces pressure points.
Waterproof Cushion VS Fabric - wipe-clean nylon flame-retardant fabric is easier to keep clean, and more sanitary, compared to fabric cushions.
Dual Cross-Bars - increase strength and stability.
Single Side Rail Bar VS Sectioned with bolts - Stronger, less joins and a smoother feel. Reduced frame movement. Longevity of wheelchair life.
Attendant Brakes - ensures ease of use, and control, for the Attendant (push person). Much easier to use where there are inclines. A necessity.
Quick-Release 24" Tyres - push-button release and secure. Quick and easy removal of the rear tyres. Readily replaced when needed.
Choice between Solid or Pneumatic Tyres. See below for benefits. Please Note: Extra for Solid Tyres - Contact Us.
For the Attendant:- Comfort and Ease! :)
- Attendant Brakes - Preserve your back, by not struggling on inclines. Squeezing the Attendant Brakes will give you more control. Shopping Centres and footpaths are less challenging with these brakes! Comfort and Safety.
- Light-weight and Compact - the unit folds together by pulling the seat centre upwards. Open the wheelchair arms and push down on the seat edges, the wheelchair is ready to go. Easy.
- The backrest folds backwards by pushing release buttons and folding back. Simply lift up and click back into place to secure. Ready to use. Compact. Easy.
- The Wheelchair and can be further reduced in size by removing the 24" wheels and the footrests, to 60 X 88 cm (approx). Removing, and putting the 24" wheels back on, is achieved by the push of a button! Easy.
- Weighing less than 10kg, the frame is easily lifted into the car boot or stored. Compact Storage and Transit. Lightweight and Easy.
- Pneumatic Tyres - makes for a smooth ride, and very easy to push, when the tyres are inflated to the correct pressure. OR
- Solid Tyres - for a low-maintenance unit. Never have to deal with flat tyres. This tyre is recommended for facilities and businesses rather than personal use. Contact Us for this option.
For the User:- Comfort and Ease! :)
- Pneumatic Tyres - ensure a smooth ride.
- Comfortable Cushioned seat - reduce pressure points. Comfort!
- Cushioned Seat Secured to the Seat - no lifting of the cushion as you are about to sit!
- Smooth Hand Rim - for Self-propelling. A smooth hand rim ensures a hassle-free push-off. Ripples and grooves may cause discomfort. Comfort and Ease.
- Adjustable Footrests - ensures ergonomic support. Comfort!
- Flip-Back and Angled Armrests - angled to fit under tables, it you want the armrest support. Alternatively, flip the Armrests out of the way, for easy side access. Ease and Comfort.
Available in 3 colour choices, the New and Improved Model will prove to be very User Friendly!
Suitable for injury, illness and frailness. Travel and Domestic. Home and Hospital. Nursing Homes and Group Homes. Schools, Hotels, Shopping Centres and Recreation Centres. Solid Tyres are perfect for a low maintenance option.
Why buy from Mack 'n Me? We have a medical background, so we care about our customers. 57 years of Patient care. We might be beaten on price. We definitely won't be beaten on service. Don't forget, 60 day return options and 12 month Warranty.
Mack 'n Me - it's all about you!
- Reinforced Frame - Aluminium - light-weight and strong.
- Frame - Aluminium Powder Coated. 3 colour choices.
- Colour Choice Frame - Black, Silver or Camel.
- Single Side Bar - less joins, more stable with less frame movement. Secure. Quality!
- Single Side Bar - less risk of Frame Failure - no excess bolts or screws to snap/come undone.
- Dual Cross Braces and Axles - provides stability and strength to your wheelchair. Spacers and Bushes - neater, cleaner look. Quality.
- Net Weight - 14.9Kg. Accurate Weight. Fully Assembled.
- Frame Net Weight - footrests and Tyres removed - 9.7kg
- Load Capacity - 130Kg. Strong.
- Wheel Ball Bearings - smoother, durable and long lasting, compared to bushes.
- Choice of Pneumatic or Solid wheels
- Pneumatic Wheels - offers a more comfortable ride. Air in tyres has buffering effect. reduces ''transport shock''.
- Pneumatic Wheels - Schrader Valve mechanism - Common valve - able to use standard bike pumps and service station tyre gauges.
- 24" Solid PU Wheels - low maintenance, an important consideration. Perfect for Hospital, shopping centres, Residential Homes, etc.
- Safety Tread Wheels - on both Wheel Choices, non-slip and grip on smooth surfaces.
- Quick Release Rear Wheels - push button, for quick and easy removal. Push button to remove/replace the wheel.
- Solid Front Wheels - 6" PU. Scuff-proof.
- 6" X 3cm Front Wheels - for easy turns on all surfaces. Wider front tyre is easier to steer.
- Upholstery - NEW! new model with flame-retardant. fabric. Safety Feature
- Upholstery - Black Nylon. Smart.wipe-clean. Removable Waterproof cushion cover. Zippered.
- Seat size - 45cm wide and 42cm deep, for comfort.
- Cushioned Seat - memory foam cushion. 6cm thick at thickest point tapering to 4cm at back of seat.
- Cushioned Seat - comfortable. Weighs 40grams.
- Cushioned Seat - thickest at the front, to prevent pressure on thighs.
- Cushioned Seat - removable. Strong Velcro for a secure fit and quick and easy removal. Custom fit to Wheelchair Seat.
- Cushioned Seat - secure. Will not lift up when trying to sit from unsteady standing position. X2 large Velcro strips on the seat secure the cushion.
- Cushioned Seat - Flame Retardant Fabric. Safety.
- Foldable Wheelchair - 26cm. Compact. 2cm wider than a standard box of tissues!
- Foldable - simply lift the seat at it's centre. The armrests will come together.
- Foldable - easy to use - spread armrests apart and push down on the seat. Click into place.
- Foldable - ensure fingers are facing upwards, to avoid getting pinched or caught between the seat and bracket.
- Compact - even more so with removable rear wheels and footrests. Great for Transport and Storage!
- Compact - User Friendly size. Fits in small car boots.
- Back Height - 42cm - from seat.
- Back Height - 29cm - from seat when folded down
- Seat Belt - For Passenger Safety. Feel secure when being pushed.
- Seat Belt - secured to the unit - never lose it!
- Hand Rim - Anondised Aluminium or Black Powder coated - depending on wheelchair colour choice. Easy to wipe clean.
- Hand Rim - smooth. easy on the hands for self propelling. Ridges and texture may cause discomfort with longer distances.
- Hand Rim - large, for easy occupant access.
- Hand Brake - locking park brake for secure parking, sitting and standing. Always use when stationary. Safety.
- Angle-Shaped Armrest Support - allows the wheelchair to get closer access to a bench or table, without flipping back the armrests.
- Armrest Support - fits under dining tables and desks, for a comfortable, supported seat. No need to flip up to fit.
- PU Armrests - Easy wipe-clean support. Strong and Durable.
- Flip-back Swing-Back Armrests - beneficial when attending lateral transfers, such as getting into a bed or bath.
- Swing-Away Footrests - enables unobstructed access to the Wheelchair seat, when getting into, or out of, the chair.
- Swing-Away Footrests - enables the user to sit closer to a table or desk it there are under-table obstructions, eg. table legs.
- Detachable Footrests - turn footplate toward back of wheelchair and insert top into of bracket. Bring towards the middle of chair. If stiff (newness) squeeze release towards back of bracket to release locking pin, until easy to move. Pin will lock into place when in position.
- Detachable Footrests - squeeze release towards the chair, this will disengage locking pin. turn outwards towards the rear tyres. lift up and remove.
- Comfortable Foot-board - light-weight plastic. Height adjustable footrest. Safety strap, prevents slipping off footrest.
- Height Adjustable Footrests - adjust height to create the optimum leg position. 38 - 47cm from seat to top of footplate. Comfort.
- Height Adjustable Footrests - Allen key adjustment - keyhole is located at the back of footrest, near the metal tube. Turn to release. Inner tube slides down for longer length
- Comfortable Handle Grips - textured for grip and safety. Easy to grab and hold. Comfortable.
- Handles - ridged, for non-slip security.
- Dual Attendant Brakes - to slow, and control, the wheelchair on slopes or inclines.
- Dual Attendant Brakes - for easy control of wheelchair by Attendant
- Dual Attendant Brakes - easy access - on the handles
- Non-slip 'Stepper' - to enable safe kerb access. Push down onto Stepper with your foot to lift the front wheels of the Wheelchair.
- Storage Pocket - on seat back.
- Tools - comes with Allen Keys and Spanner - for adjustments. Tool Free Assembly
- 30 Day Returns - unopened, unused, buyer pays return postage.
- 1 year Warranty
- 1 Business Day Dispatch
- Quick Response Rate – we respond, within the hour, of receiving an inquiry or order during normal business hours.
- No matter the day of the week – or time of day, we will respond, as soon as we are, aware to your inquiry.
*Please Note: If you have specific delivery instructions, please let us know at the time of your purchase. If our Courier requires a signature, and you would prefer the item to be left on your property if no one is home to receive the parcel, we can instruct the Courier. This will reduce delays, and inconvenience, in delivery.
For more information, Contact US. Alternatively, examination and pick up is an option, we are located in Shellharbour, NSW.
Free Shipping:- The Diversity of Australia means that a single postcode can incur a large range of postage rates. Because of the way eBay lists postcodes, we are unable to differentiate by localities. This impacts our business, as we work on low profit margins. We have used the Postage Rate that affects the majority of the area covered, but is not necessarily the rate, for your address. If your address postage exceeds, or is less than the rate we have factored, we will contact you with the correct rate. If you are not happy with the corrected rate, you may opt out of the sale. We can also deliver free Illawarra, Shellharbour, Shoalhaven, Campbelltown and Sydney addresses, fully assembled. Please see our Delivery Terms for further information. Contact Us for more information. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Mack 'n Me - Making life a little easier with Mobility Solutions.
Posted by Maureen Brown on 14th Jul 2017
I bought one of the Macknme wheelchairs about a month ago. I cannot say enough about it. It is a lot lighter than the other chair I was hiring, it is so easy to wheel and turn you don't need much room to manoeuvre which is great. The extra brakes on the handles is an extra bonus as well. It is one of the best on the market in my opinion. The staff are great they help you all the way through.